PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERINGGeneral Information
David Heskin & Aloria Weaver
Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios - 113 W. 2nd St. Loveland, CO 80537
(unless the workshop is being held at another location)
- Full tuition (or a deposit, when applicable) is due upon registration and is refundable up to 1 month before the start date of the workshop less a $100 administration fee. After that date the payment is not refundable.
- Balance to be paid 3 weeks before the workshop at which time all payments are non-refundable.
- Workshops cancelled by Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios will be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
Terms & Conditions
- Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios reserves the rights to dismiss or refuse without refund participants that are not in compliance with the terms or conduct rules in the studio.
- IMPORTANT: All communications for the workshops are made by email alone; make sure you use the correct email and the correct name when registering.
- Workshops may be cancelled by Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios up to one month prior to start date of workshop. Please make a note of this in connection with making traveling plans; Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios accepts no responsibility for any expenses associated with unrecoverable travel costs or reservations.
- Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen articles during workshops and any activities related to the workshop.
- Participant agrees that Luminous Flux Gallery + Studios is not liable for any injury, physical or mental.
Studio & Conduct Rules
- Please make every effort to arrive on time (up to 15 minutes early) at the beginning of class and after lunch break. Class will not be delayed for late arrivals.
- Do not bring your own easel as you will be provided with one.
- Oil painting mediums and solvents will be provided - be advised, we use turpentine.
- Keep lids on solvents when not using.
- Please refrain from excessive volume or unrelated dialogue when class is in session.
- No cell phone use except during breaks.
- Everyone is expected to contribute to a respectful atmosphere that is conducive to learning. This includes paying attention during demonstrations and following the instructions given using the prescribed media.